aperlead was formed from two meaningful words:
- Aperio, is, ire (Latin word) which means to open, discover
- To Lead, Leader.
aperlead reflects the will to discover leaders and to go side-by-side with them. We want to open new career prospects in order to reveal these talents to our clients. Our purpose is to collaborate with them to unlock the full potential of their business, building deep relationships.
With this in mind, Xavier Tandonnet and a partner teamed up to create aperlead, an Executive Search Firm.
In 2008, the firm was made up of fifteen coworkers (consultants and researchers). aperlead relies on a wide French and International network of partner firms, HR Directors, lawyers, coaches and other consultants.
In 2009, against the backdrop of an economic crisis, Xavier’s partner decided to leave aperlead but the firm remained standing, though reduced.
In 2010, the market restarted and Xavier Tandonnet’s team consolidated its foundations/bases and initiated a redeployment.
From 2011, aperlead fell within an approach consisting in strengthening its basics and creating clients and candidates’ loyalty. At the same time, aperlead started redeveloping its activities highlighting Top Management missions in France and worldwide / Paris, French provinces and across the globe.
In 2015, the firm continued its expansion and set up its new head office/business on 1 avenue Friedland. The size of the team kept on growing and spread around seven practice areas.
In 2017, Baudouin Doutrebente, Executive Consulant in the Sales and Marketing department evolved as partner.
We truly believe in our values of entrepreneurship, openness, service, leadership and advising.
They are all shaped by two key values: Truth and Respect. This is why we treat each interlocutor with dignity, either client or candidate, experimenting success or undertaking difficulties.
Our values are a combination of taking into account the intuitu personae and a tailored entrepreneurial ambition.
Today, this means strengthening our know-how and social skills in order to expand our activities. We are willing to reach French and international level through many departments and to create collaboration with our worldwide partners.
How could we explain our core values?
- Entrepreneurship: Explore new opportunities, accepting to take a measured risk and taking responsibilities.
- Openness: Inquisitiveness, attentiveness and open mindset.
- Service: A continuing improvement of added value to our clients and candidates.
- Leadership: Ability to decide, help deciding and convince, taking part in revealing our interlocutors’ leadership.
- Advising: Listen to our partners with benevolence in order to understand them, help them and wisely advise them.
- Truth: Facing reality and truth by acknowledging errors.
- Respect: Respect each person and each organization, dealing in a constructive way without any wrong assumption or power relation.
- A tailored service: Each client and candidate is unique and deserves a personalized treatment.
- Ambition: aperlead wants the best for its clients and candidates. We want to convert their decisions into actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire.